Over the past five decades, leading businesses in nearly all industries, high net worth individuals, and institutions, in Northern California and beyond, have sought assistance from Hopkins & Carley with complex transactions, must-win litigation, and trusted counseling on significant business and personal issues.
For our business and individual clients our areas of practice include:
- Business & commercial litigation
- Construction law
- Corporate finance and transactions
- Data privacy & security
- Employment & labor
- Financial institutions & creditors’ rights
- Intellectual property counseling, licensing & litigation
- Land use planning and permitting
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Real estate
- Trust & estate counseling and litigation
Hopkins & Carley has established deep and strong roots in Silicon Valley, and the firm is proud to work with the third and fourth generations of some of our original clients. We have been honored to grow alongside a number of companies that have evolved from small brick and mortar enterprises to multi-national businesses. The firm also understands the industries in which our clients operate, and recognize that legal and business issues often are inextricably intertwined.